Blue Coat Systems (USA) has selected Localizer to add multilingual support to its website.
Tag Archives | Drupal
Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (Oslo – Norway) has selected Localizer to add multilingual support to its website. I helped EITI in setting, configuring localizer, upgrading the website, moving it to a VPS system and fixing some bugs.
Storm is my project management application for Drupal platform version 6. It uses only Drupal core features and doesn’t rely on any external modules. Storm provides the following features : Attributes : to manage the different list of values used in Storm, like : tasks status, countries, currencies and so on Organizations : the companies [...]
The Localizer module extends Drupal’s ability to handle human languages. It provides control over a site’s user interface language, the ability to enter and control content in multiple languages, and the ability to display the correct language content needed. The module has been designed so that only the features needed for a particular site need [...]
- Secure downloads with SFTP / SCP and Java March 31, 2013
- Book : CodeIgniter 1.7 Professional Development July 18, 2010
- Book : CodeIgniter 1.7 May 26, 2010
- Localized Paypal payment requests May 2, 2010
- The WordPress Thesis Theme hooks April 29, 2009
- Debugging a CodeIgniter application with FirePHP May 10, 2009
- How to translate the WordPress Thesis Theme August 16, 2009
- Keep in sync two hosts on Internet using LFTP April 21, 2009
- CodeIgniter controller for CRUD operations April 10, 2009