Our mail servers are located in Europe and are based only on open source software: Linux Debian, Postfix, and Dovecot.
The servers are hosted in the A2Hosting data centers and all the communications between the servers and the clients are encrypted with OpenSSL valid certificates signed by LetsEncrypt.
- Inbound antispam filter implemented through rspamd software
- Deliverability guaranteed through DKIM and DMARC technologies
- Webmail with a responsive interface that can be used with every type of device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- Each user can :
- change the desired spam level protection
- encrypt his emails with GPG
- Server-side email encryption and compression for complete privacy protection
- Crypted and versioned backup of the emails on an external cloud service
Additional available features
- Automatic encryption of user’s emails with his own public GPG key
(when activated a password and the private user’s GPG key are necessary to read the emails)
- Dedicated server
- The service can be implemented on a dedicated and private server
- Collaboration platform
- The email service can be integrated with the open-source Zimbra collaboration platform
- Automatic and scheduled backup
- A copy of the emails can be copied to client storage for backup