Our mail servers are located in Germany and are based only on open source software: Linux Debian, Postfix, and Dovecot.
The servers are hosted in the Contabo data centers and all the communications between the servers and the clients are encrypted with OpenSSL valid certificates signed by LetsEncrypt.
- Inbound antispam filter implemented through rspamd software
- Deliverability guaranteed through DKIM and DMARC technologies
- Webmail with a responsive interface that can be used with every type of device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- Each user can :
- change his password
- set a vacation message
- change the desired spam level protection
- encrypt his emails with GPG
- Server-side email encryption and compression for complete privacy protection
- Crypted and versioned backup of the emails on an external cloud service
Additional available features
- Dedicated server
- The service can be implemented on a dedicated and private server
- Collaboration platform
- Automatic and scheduled backup
- A copy of the emails can be copied to client storage for backup